Thursday, April 14, 2011

With what joy have I seen that our hyacynths are blooming!  Finally!!   And I am seeing our trees starting to bud!!  Finally!!

It has been a long, tough winter.  This is one of the worse years, I can honestly say I felt my age and aching bones!  It's good for me to finally see Spring start to take over, and warmer temps coming in.

Our grandbaby is coming along... she will be here in a few shorts weeks, if not sooner!  I can hardly contain myself!  Hubby has been working on the baby's room for them, and tomorrow painting starts.  

I am having a baby shower for my dil on April 30, we are laughing, we may be having the shower with the baby here, the way she is starting to feel.  But we had to wait till her Mom and Dad came back from Florida, then we had Easter coming.  Her Mom and Dad just got back today. 

I am storming the internet for ideas, games and recipes!  Any ideas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy Happy Palm Sunday;

It's so good to hear how happy you are. Being a new grandmother is second only to being a mom for the first time. What a blessing.

No blooms here yet and no buds showing yet on the trees as our weather has returned to winter-like again. But.. I did get to see my first robin today. Hopefully that's a good sign of Spring finally showing up.

Have a lovely beginning of the week dear friend. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy, have a lot of fun at the baby shower :)
Hoping you have a happy and peaceful time this Easter, hug!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

Hope all is well with you and yours. Haven't heard from you in awhile and I was wondering if your grandchild has arrived yet! How was the baby shower? I'm sure everything was just beautiful. Hugs