I was caught up in the FB and Twitter craze, mostly FB for all the games. It was mindless fun for me, and at first helped me to relax. Suddenly it all seemed like a job, a chore I couldn't miss!! I can surely see how quickly we get "reeled" in. Meanwhile, life is passing me by!!
I started blocking the games.. all but 2, and I will most likely block them as well. I do miss all the great friends I have made with blogging, and although most are gone over to the "dark" side, I think it is the best decision for me...
I will be by to visit. Getting some things ready for the baby's baptism tomorrow, and getting some housework done!
Hugs to you all!
3 comments:
Hi Kathy;
I'm so happy to see you back and Marge is posting again along with Lori. I've missed you guys.
What a wonderful blessing having your beautiful granddaughter baptized tomorrow. A truly blessed occasion for you and your family. Have a lovely weekend a a happy 4th. Hugs
Hi Kathy,
Too funny! It must be that great minds think alike, huh? We both decide to return to blogging at the same time. I'm so glad that you are back too!
I must admit that I was surprised and thrilled to find out that so many of our friends were still here.
Thanks for the warm welcome and hope yours is a wonderful w/e. Hugz!!
Hi Kathy;
Hope your holiday was a lovely one. I bet the baby's baptism was blessed and wonderful. Looking forward to seeing some photos. ;-} Have a lovely day my friend. Hugs
Post a Comment