What a great surprise to find Toni has another meme going!! Here is the first week! Yay Toni!!
Creative Adventures #1
1. While driving through an old abandoned town you take a turn down a side road and spot a railroad yard with an old train station, thinking it might be fun to explore it, you park the car, and walk into the station. Looking around, you see beautiful oak carvings, antique lights and beautiful old benches.
2. Walking through the old train station you get a funny feeling you are not alone, you turn to see the shadow of an elegantly dressed lady, in white. Her dress is of 100 yrs ago, and she seems upset, talking to the ticket master. Suddenly, they both stop, stare at me, and start floating over to me!!!
3. Rushing back to your car and just about to cross the old tracks you hear the sound of a train whistle pass you by but I can't see a train! I can feel the wind from it, smell the smoke, but... no train!!
4. Once in your car driving away you think to yourself can this all be my imagination? Suddenly, on the side of the road, I see a danger sign, warning people to keep away!! Looking in my rearview mirror... I see the lady in white staring after me!! I step on the gas as fast as I can, and get back to my vacation!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9 comments:
LOL!! I absolutely love your version Kathy!! Great job. I think this is going to turn out to be a favorite meme of mine. Thanks so much for participating. Hugs
Very imaginative. Hope you have a nice weekend. *hugs*
Hi Again, Glad you like the pics, The pictures were taken with a 10X Zoom lens, I bought the camera just to take pictures of birds. There aren't that many around here but whenever I see one in my yard or my neighbor's yard I try to get a pic before he/she flies away. *hugs* Have a nice week.
Happy Monday Kathy; Hope your weekend was a blessed and happy one. Have a great day ahead my friend. Hugs
Hi Kathy, It's just like the good old days with all of us blogging again and Toni doing her meme's. I love it! Hugz!!
Happy Thursday Kathy. Hope today is a blessed and lovely one for you. Hugs
Hi Kathy! I really love your imaginative Meme!! Very good!
Hope things are going well, & that you have a blessed Friday. Hugs!
Ciao Kathy, we enjoyed reading your answers to Toni's meme! Have a lovely 1st day of August ahead! :)
Hi Kathy;
Dropped in to see what's new. Hope all is well with you and yours. Have a great day my friend. Hugs
Post a Comment