and I am needing to adjust. Right now, I am not finding much computer time. It seems when I get home from work, the last thing I want to do is spend more time on the computer. I have to work out a schedule for myself.
Toni!! How about our Yankee's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haven't watched Dancing With The Stars yet. Everyone at work seems fascinated by "Chaz". Kind of crazy if you ask me.
Just a short one tonight. I am extremely tired.
2 comments:
Kathy, It's not easy trying to do it all. Give yourself a chance to get things settled in again. Wish you could post more but understand how you have time restrictions. Take care and hope you have a lovely w/e. Hugz!
Hi Kathy;
I've been lazy in my visits so forgive me my friend. Our Yankees did what all the sports writers and reporters thought they wouldn't. It's amazing how many of them just don't like the Yankees or give them their due credit. Right now I'm watching the first of their last 3 seasonal games.
Sorry but "Chaz" is one of many reasons why I don't watch DWTS anymore. They have gotten too graphic and it's not a family show anymore either.
Take care and have a lovely beginning of the week. Hugs
Post a Comment