I am so proud of myself! I actually asked hubby to go for a brisk walk tonight after I got home from work. We had dinner, and it has gotten really cool. So we walked around, at the river park. It was really nice, because it had gotten dark, and it was such a great feeling.
My doctor is happy.. I lost 18 lbs, and I am feeling so much better. Learning to handle the stress at work, and hopefully I will get approved to work 32 hrs, dropping a day. I am keeping it in prayer that it will go thru.
Off the watch the game.
2 comments:
Hi Kathy,
Great job on the weight loss! What could be better than a walk in the park? Hope you have a wonderful w/e. Hugz!
Wish I could walk and lose weight Kathy. I'm so happy for you.
Last night was a sad night for me. Our Yankees lost and their season is over. They had so many chances and blew it. Oh well...it's over until the Spring.
Have a lovely holiday weekend dear friend. hugs
Post a Comment