Sunday, October 09, 2011

I am sad my Yankees lost.  I don't know why they played A-Rod, I think Joe should have left Nunez in, for all the good my opinion counts for!!

A absolutely stunning day here in NE Pa!!  Warm, and  the colors are out on the trees.  Hubby and I packed a thermos of coffee, stopped for some apple cider donuts, and off we went.  Glorious.  God's handiwork is everywhere!  Thank you Lord!

And so, tonight we just came in from a toasty fire in the firepit.  I made coffee, and we enjoyed it outside!  I guess today has been a fresh air day!

Please keep me in your prayers, that my request to cut back to 32 hours a week is granted.  Thank you friends!

1 comment:

Marge said...

Sounds like a glorious day and you were wise enough to enjoy it! Good for you. You're in my thoughts & prayers. Hugz!