We went out for breakfast today, then for a ride thru the country, up to Middletown Ny, to see the colors. Some areas seemed to not reach peak yet, but we had a great time. We stopped for a coffee and donut at a country stand in the middle of nowhere, and they were just so good!!
We also stopped at a little shop, and I found two runners for my buffet. One is a cream color, the other red, for Christmas time. I will have to get a picture of the buffet to show you. I started to put out Fall decorations, and I love how it looks.
Tomorrow I work till 3:30, I have a dr's appointment, so I used 2 hrs of vacation time. Hubby and I will drive from work, do some shopping at Christmas Tree shop, and we are thinking to go for Mexican at La Tolteca. My appointment was for 5:30 tomorrow, but I got a call on machine that they moved it to 6, so it will work out nice.
Hubby is watching football. I did a load of laundry, and I am thinking a pot of tea would be great now. It has gotten so cold. Last night our heat came on!!! Brrrr. I just am never ready for the colder months to come!
2 comments:
Hi Kathy,
Sounds like you had a really fun day! Hope all goes good at the Dr. today. My appt. is this morning and they will take my staples out. I'm never ready for the cold weather to come. Hope you have a good day! Hugz!
Hi Kathy;
Sounds like all is going well with you. Our colors had gone from green to color to almost all gone in these past two weeks. I'm finally back to my normal routine after two weeks of running with my daughter and to doctors. I'm enjoying the peace and quiet right now. Have a lovely weekend my friend. Hugs
Post a Comment