I was approved to drop to 32 hours yesterday!! It will start the week of 11/05, (our weeks start on Saturdays at work). I will have permanent Thursdays and Sundays off... with alternating sat and wednes off. It sounds confusing, I know. I am so happy to have this approved! The stress level is tough there, and I can use the time to stay sane!
Getting cold here, we are supposed to get snow Thursday into Friday. Not sure of totals, but I am sure it will just be a dusting.
Off to set the table for dinner, just wanted to post this.
2 comments:
So happy to hear the good news. Less hours will make a big difference in your life.
I often wondered what kind of job you have. Don't remember if you ever told us or not.
Hope you don't get too much of the white stuff. Hugz!
Hi Kathy, Glad to hear the shorter hours were approved. Cooler temps here too but no snow. Have a nice weekend. *hugs*
Post a Comment