Here it is, Saturday night already! I just got back from Holy Hour.
Didn't do much today. Sac (my hubby) wanted to watch his football games. I did some housework, then napped most of the afternoon.
We went to Coney Island for hot dogs for dinner. Home again, and just relaxing.
Weather has gotten really colder. I am off to take a hot bath and warm up then with a cup of tea!
3 comments:
Miss you Poopie! So much is going on and so many things have happened. Come visit me! Lol
Yeah, I'll stay within 5 to 10 miles I'm sure. I just need to get my own place. It's a privacy issue. I have none. Not just the whole bath/personal time thing either. How do you have friends or company over to visit when it's not your house. I love Angie to death but she's always into my business too, she's incredibly nosy. I didn't tell her my addy or the name of my new blog just so I had a place to vent a little when need be. You know what I mean?
Hi Kathy!
I have a new blog addy for you. It's actually a Blogger page. I'm still learning the ins and outs of it, but I think it's staring to look ok. Sending huge hugs. Wishing you a wonderful week. xx
Post a Comment