Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sac and I spent the afternoon at my sil's.... making capelletti!  I love making them, and they are so good.  They will be for Christmas dinner.  After that we went to a local pub for chicken cheese steak hoagies, and I had a glass of white wine, hubby had a beer.

And so, here we are back home.  Tomorrow I only work from 9 to 11.   I have vacation time, so then I will be off till Monday.  So nice!!

It's gotten so cold!  I do hate dragging out the winter coat, but it is going to warm up on Saturday, thank goodness!

I have laundry to do, so I better get myself moving!

1 comment:

Wynne said...

Hi Kathy,
It's gotten so cold here, too. Just overnight, a lot of snow fell and temp dropped... it's still -17 C! So glad you have an extra day off. Enjoy your weekend. ((hugs))