Sunday, November 06, 2011

Weather-wise it was a beautiful day while the sun was out.  It is freezing tonight, but we have the fireplace going so it's nice and cozy.

We went for a ride, a visit to Christmas Tree Shops, and then just relaxing.  I have to clean the bathroom, I will get that done soon.

Christmas shopping will start soon, I especially want to get for my niece and nephew, I feel so bad that I missed their birthdays.

I started knitting a decorative pillow cover.  My sister gave me a variegated green yarn, which is perfect for my room.  I do hope I have enough yarn!!

My new schedule starts this week...down to 32 hrs!  To keep my sanity!   So now Sundays and Thurdays are permanent days off.  with alternating weeks have a Wednesday or Saturday off.  Yay me!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

So glad to hear of your new schedule. I finally quit working the end of July and taking early retirement. So wonderful to have more time and less stress. Take care.