Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It was a busy day today.  I had the day off, but had lots to do.

Hubby had his colonoscopy scheduled.  Please keep him in prayer.  They did remove 5 polyps, and he is in some discomfort tonight.  We should know the results of biopsy in a week.  We were there about 3 hours.

We got home, and I ran to the store to get stuff for dinner, had to run to pick up my prescriptions, and back to the store for ground meat, which I forgot the first time!

We then had an appointment at 4 pm with our financial advisor.  We were there about an hour.  Home again to fix dinner, take care of hubby, and then relax.  I am feeling it now... think I will head upstairs and read a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

My prayers are with your hubby on the biopsy results. I have another year before I go for another one.

Have a blessed day my friend. Hugs