Sunday, January 29, 2012

Let's see..

what has happened in my quiet life since Tuesday??

Not much!

This was a hectic week with work.. I was only off Tuesday, and I also had work Saturday.  Wednesday after work and dinner, I have my rosary prayer group.  That is every Wednesday.  I missed a few weeks, I was sick, so I really felt the need to go.  Such peace and healing I get from attending!

Thursday was quiet, just work, home, did cleaning up after dinner, and relaxed for the night.  Hubby does most of the cooking anymore, since he is always home.  And he is a GREAT cook!  Friday, I worked, came home, dinner, clean up, laundry, and then reading with my Kindle.

Saturday... work.  After work and dinner... each Saturday I attending Holy Hour with my friend at church.  After that, just relaxing at home with hubby.

And here we are.. Sunday.  I very quiet day... we ran for the groceries, and that was it.  Home again.  I cleaned the bathrooms, and now we are waiting for Mike to come with his Kristin.  Hubby made chicken broth, and my sil gave us a few bags of capelletti's.   A nice dinner tonight.  Krisin and Mike are making a lemon dessert, and I made an apple pie.  

That is it in a nutshell.  So boring, I hate to even post about my days.

1 comment:

Marge said...

It's not boring! Quit saying that! It's actually a challenging life that you lead, you know! It's not easy but you make it seem like it is! You deserve so much credit for living a loving balanced life. Good job, girlfriend. Hugz!!