We finally got the last holiday dinner in... my sister in law has been trying to get a date where everyone in the family can come..and that was today!! Dinner was great... starting with cappelletti's that I helped her make. Good food, good times. Of course, in Italian families, there is food, and lots of it!! We had roasted chicken, venison, salad, roasted cauliflower and broccoli, olives, bruschetta . Plus tons of desserts! And now... back to regular eating!
Hubby and sons are watching football. I thought I would do a post, and then jammies and a cup of tea, and some knitting. I have work tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be a quiet day.
Is everyone watching football? That is all the talk was at dinner... even from my niece Jessica! She loves football!! I can't be bothered. I love watching the NY Yankee baseball, but that is it for me... unless there is Ice Skating competitions on. LOL Boring I know!
Stay warm!!
2 comments:
Hi Kathy,
The dinner sounds amazing and the food Wow! quite a menu. I can't believe I actually watched some of the Ravens - Houston game. I enjoyed it! Who knew? Hope you have a good day at work. Hugz!!
Hi Kathy;
I finally posted after a week away. My life is so quiet and boring.
Every time I come here I get hungry. LOL! All those delicious meals.. I miss those family holidays.
I don't watch football. Like you, baseball is my game and I enjoy skating shows and competitions too.
Have a great day ahead dear friend. Hugs
Post a Comment