Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Here we are, into the month of February!  Time is just flying by!

Yesterday was our monthly.. girls night out.  We call ourselves "The Magpies"!  Since it was Carol's birthday, we decided on a new agenda... a matinee movie, and dinner out.  The birthday girl picks the movie and restaurant.  Carol picked, "The Grey", and pizza at a wonderful pizza place, about 45 minutes from where we live.  I must say, the movie certainly was not my style, I hate gory, scary stuff.  But I was a trooper, although I was scared for almost every second of the movie!

Then, we decided, our monthly dinner, will be a movie and dinner.  It's always on the last Tuesday of each month, and now I am off on Tuesdays since I cut out one day and just work 32 hours.  It will be fun!!

Yesterday our temps were in the 50's!  Today will be a bit colder, but not much!  I hope we get through the rest of winter without any ice or snow storms.

Hubby and I are heading out for lunch and some shopping!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Marge said...

Hi Kathy,
Your girls night out sounds like tons of fun. Good job with the movie. I'm a scaredy (sp?) cat too! Hugz!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

Your girl's night out sounds like a lot of fun. I;m glad you had a good time my friend. Looks like winter disappeared here too. I'm praying it won't come around in the Spring. LOL!
Hugs