I have had a wicked headache all day today at work! I feel like my eyes are going to explode! And what am I doing.... yes, I am on the computer! Being on at work for 8 hrs just isn't enough, right!
Anyway, it is cold tonight! I am craving a nice hot cup of coffee. I have some laundry to fold, and after that, I will treat us to a nice pot!
On the drive home, I noticed it stayed a bit lighter out at 6pm! I for one, can't wait for Spring! Although, this mild winter... is bringing out my Spring bulbs, and I noticed this morning that my Black Walnut tree is starting to bud! If this keeps up, everything will be dying again like last year.
Ok, enough complaining from this corner, I am off to fold my laundry.
2 comments:
Being on the computer all day has got to be rough. So glad you can stand it long enough to write an entry. Just got done planting my garden. This is the time of year when our gardens are the best! so different from the North. Hugz!
Hi Kathy;
I hope you are feeling better my friend. I try to stay away from the pc as much as I could but being home bound doesn't help. ;-}
This weather will really spoil a lot of Spring blooming and blossoming and it's going to drive prices all the way up in the supermarkets.
Have a great day ahead my friend. Hugs
Post a Comment