Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's Beautiful!

What a gorgeous spring-like day!  Hubby has been outside for the past two days, trimming trees, cleaning up winterization, and getting things ready for the warm weather!  I love it!

In thanks for his work... I am making my pot roast, garlic mashed potatoes, corn, and homemade pumpkin pies!!!   I know he will be thrilled when he comes in and smells the wonders of the house!!  I have been bringing him glasses of water and lemonade outside!  LOL

Getting prepared for my trip to Fl to see my son, dil and my grandbaby Sofia!!  I can't wait!!!  I think I have a suitcase that will fit the carry-on rules.  I am not bringing much, son Chris said pack light, and they will buy me things there!! 

7 comments:

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy!
We are having a gorgeous spring like day here as well. Love it!
I am so happy you are going to Florida to visit your family, that is so special. Have a wonderful time!
~HUGS~

Nancze said...

Um Yummy I can smell that good food too! How exciting to have your trip coming up. Soon I hope. Sounds like you'll have the best time every!! *hugs*

Marge said...

OMG!! I bet you are really excited. I sure would be. My g-kids are coming in June & I can't wait.

Carry on is good. You'll find lots of good stuff down here. Hugz!

Lori said...

Oh how exciting!!! Have a wonderful trip to Florida!!
The food sounds soooooooo good!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

Dropped in to wish you a lovely Friday and a Happy St. Patrick's Day. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;
Happy Monday my friend. Hope all is well with you and yours. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

Dropped in to see what new with you and yours. Hope all is well my friend. Have a lovely end of the week. Hugs