Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fall

I just love Fall, my favorite time of the year!  I couldn't wait... had to change my background over to Fall colors already!

We had a wonderful vacation!  Hubby and I traveled to the Northern Catskills.  We stayed at a place called Cuomo's Cove, just great!  All mountains, fantastic views, and so peaceful!  We enjoyed every moment!  We also visited several places there... one called Opus 40, created by one man... his life's work, all stones, creating a fantastic landscape out of a stone quarry!

We also visited the Shrine of Martyers.  Another fantastic place, so peaceful!

I surely miss the private Swedish Sauna and a hot tub as well.  These old bones appreciated each visit!  I have to upload pics and then will post a few!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

Happy 1st day of Fall. THe leaves are starting to get tinges of color here now. I love driving through the Catskills in the Fall, although I don't anymore but miss doing so. Have a lovely week ahead my friend. Hugs