Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday night.

I worked today, and have work tomorrow.  Truly a stressful day at work, and I am glad to be home.  Sac made his homemade pizza for dinner, soooo good!

I can't believe we are nearing the end of October!  Before I know it, it will be Christmas, and I will be wondering what happened to Thanksgiving!

I am bummed that the Yankees lost the series!  They played like they didn't care.  At least I feel that way.

It's going to be an early night for me.  I have some clothes to fold, do some reading and relax in the tub.  Hopefully, I will sleep well tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

I think our Yankees were outmatched and an older team. All season I had it in the back of my mind they wouldn't make it to the second round of the post season. With Jeter gone, it didn't help either. CC needs to get the bone spur in his elbow taken care of. Granderson needs glasses, etc...It's been years since I've seen them swept like that. We'll see a few changes next season as I'm sure they'll rebuild.

Homemade pizza sounds yummy. I might do that this week while my daughter is here from Ohio.

Have a great week ahead dear friend. Hugs