Kathy, your beautiful Sofia is adorable! I love her name too! How often do you get to see her? At least until that time in person, you can do FaceTime. You are right - technology is amazing! We talk to my hubby on FaceTime too & text him daily too. Amazing, considering he's in Saudi!
Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was doubly blessed since Mike got to be home with us! Hugs!
Kathy, I have your sigtags ready, but when I clicked on your email it didn't seem like it was the right one?? I'll send them to you, but if you don't get them, you'll know why. :) Hugs!
2 comments:
Kathy, your beautiful Sofia is adorable! I love her name too! How often do you get to see her? At least until that time in person, you can do FaceTime. You are right - technology is amazing! We talk to my hubby on FaceTime too & text him daily too. Amazing, considering he's in Saudi!
Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was doubly blessed since Mike got to be home with us! Hugs!
Kathy, I have your sigtags ready, but when I clicked on your email it didn't seem like it was the right one?? I'll send them to you, but if you don't get them, you'll know why. :) Hugs!
Post a Comment