Saturday, December 08, 2012

Sorry to have been away so long.... I started out by getting some kind of virus or flu... was horribly sick for 3 days!  Needless to say... computer time was not on my mind!

Hubby and son Mike are watching the football draft thing... and son Sandy is upstairs in his room watching.  I am merrily typing away on my laptop in the office!

I am almost done with Christmas shopping.  Doing like last year.. ordering everything online and avoiding crowds.  Tomorrow I hope to get my cards done and get them mailed on Monday.

It's been hectic... my sil was also hospitalized before I got sick, and once I got home from work, we snarfed down dinner, and down to the hospital.  Just crazy here for a while.

Judy sent more wonderful siggies.. thank  you so much my friend!


1 comment:

Wynne said...

Hi Kathy,
Glad to hear you're feeling all better. Wishing you a very Merry, cozy Christmas. ((hugs))