In our younger days, we would get together when the kids were small so they could play together, and we would have marathon trivial pursuit games! It was the boys against the girls! It would always amaze the boys when my sil and I would talk it out, and most times come up with the answers..for things we couldn't possible know! Great great fun!
We usually get together once or twice a month...pick out a restaurant, and go for a ride. Anyway.. This time. Georgia and Ben has us over to their home. They made breaded chicken cutlets, risotto with sausage, mushrooms, and peas, and a tossed salad. And for dessert...individual apple pies with a side of vanilla bean ice cream. The pies were homemade, and soooooo good!
After cleanup...we played two games...and the boys won! Lol. Go figure!
It's gotten so cold today. I guess it should be expected for this time of year. We will have a warmup for a few days, but then back to frigid temps.
I can honestly say...I am sick of cold winters!
1 comment:
Hi Kathy,
Sounds like you and your hubby had a great time at Ben and Georgia's house. The dinner sounds so delicious.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
hugs
Post a Comment