The first day of December!
Seems like we are flying towards Christmas. I am getting organized, so I can do all my ordering on Amazon, like last year. So easy, no stress.
We had a great day today. Early Mass at 8am, then breakfast at our fav local restaurant. Then home to relax. I had decided I was going to make a ham, and potato salad. Needless to say... everyone was happy! And everything turned out sooo good, then Mike and Kristin came, bearing a beautiful pumpkin roll! Delish!!
I am going to do some researching on Amazon. I found a stuffie, for my grandbaby. She wanted a pink one. And to get everything else set, and ordered. I have to order for my niece and nephew in NC also, so want to get things done early so what they all like is in stock.
Just got done cleaning up after dinner and dessert. I threw a load into the washer, folded a dried load.
I do live a quiet, boring life, and I love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment