Friday, February 28, 2014

Meme

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  I thought I would do a meme today, I haven't done one in years!   This is from Unconscious Mutterings
  1. White House ::  scandals
  2. Coffee break ::  my fav time
  3. Retirement ::  I am now enjoying!
  4. Lipstick ::  so pretty
  5. Department ::  lots of drawers
  6. Blinds ::  blocking the beautiful sun!
  7. Diploma ::  needs for a good job
  8. Communication ::  important
  9. Budget ::  important to live within it
  10. Things ::  do not matter
Hubby and I went for our blood work this morning, then had a nice breakfast out.  It was a balmy 2 degrees out!   At least there is no strong winds blowing at this time.  The bad news is, it still looks like we are getting hit with a major snow dumping storm Sunday into Monday with LOTS of snow accumulations!

Hubs is busy painting the trim again, and I am off to get some housework done!  I do love being home, and being retired!  

No comments: