Thursday, February 27, 2014

Chicken Scampi

I decided to make chicken scampi over rice!  Hmmm!  I haven't made it in a while, and I am craving it!

The wind is howling and temps dropped drastically,  it is now 8 degrees, and with the terrible wind it is certainly below zero!  I tried to take a picture on my iPad, but for some reason blogger isn't letting me access it to post here!  I wanted to show how it is snowing again!

Sunday night and Monday we are getting hit with another storm, that will bring 8+ inches!  I am so sick of this winter!  The cold is unbearable.  I am thankful I have a warm, cozy home, thankful for enough food,  and for my hubby, and sons, my grand baby Sofia, and my family!  I am thankful for being safe and warm, not having to go out in this weather!

I am sitting in my sunroom, off my kitchen while everything is cooking.  I am watching the wind blowing the snow into little tornados!  It is just amazing!  I am longing to see the hyacinths poking up and to smell their wonderful fragrance!

Time to check my rice....dinner is almost ready!


No comments: