- Clean both bathrooms
- Wash bathroom rug
- Make pot pie for lunch
- Making chicken scampi over white rice for dinner
- change sheets and wash
- Mop kitchen floor
- Go thru summer clothes, bag up items too small, or that I don't like
Hubby is planning on painting the inside doors and all the trim, when we remodeled. He let that go.
Ok, I will be back to let you know how well I stuck to my plans!
UPdate: Bathrooms clean, rugs washed, pot pie made, decided to make my spaghetti with broccoli and garlic, saving chicken for tomorrow, sheets change and washed... My last two I haven't gotten to yet..there may be hope after dinner, but it's not looking good right now..I rainout of steam!
1 comment:
Hi Kathy,
It's been awhile and like most, I haven't really been that active blogging anymore. I was so happy to see you are posting and so glad to see you stopped by my blog too.
I too like doing bullet points but never seem to write enough to doing them. The chicken scampi sounds delicious.
Have a lovely week ahead my friend. Hugs
Post a Comment