Thursday, March 06, 2014

Breakfast Out

Here is this weeks Unconscious Mutterings:

  1. Get back :: be careful
  2. Kids ::  are cute
  3. Plus ::  more
  4. Tamborine :: Man
  5. Thursdays ::  relaxing
  6. Hems ::  hate to sew
  7. Busted :: Out of order
  8. Polo :: men's cologne
  9. Discount ::  sale
  10. Balanced :: even

I love doing these memes.

Met an old friend from work for breakfast!  Had a great time, then she came home, we chatted more, had tea and relaxed.  I hope I helped her with personal issues she is going thru.  It's always good to see old friends.  It's funny, " friends"  who say they will call, and want to meet for lunch, well they just disappeared after I retired.  It's easy to see who are actually friends.

The sun has been shining brightly, but the temps are cold.  It is a hopeful sign that we are turning a corner towards spring.   Daylight savings time should help, we are springing forward this Sunday.  It will be nice for the sun to be out later and later, it just makes me feel good!

No comments: