I always set my clocks for the time change on Saturday night. This way, we won't be late for Mass.
Today was a quiet day. I learned a friend of ours..his wife passed away today from cancer. She really suffered, so now she is at peace. Other than that, I did laundry while hubby was painting the trim we put up, and I did some basic clean up. That's it, as I said, a quiet day.
We even had an easy dinner, down to our family restaurant for dinner. And now...putting on my Jammie's and relaxing.
2 comments:
Hi Kathy, Looks like we are in for another storm tonight and tomorrow. I hate this neverending winter. Yesterday it hit 60 degrees here and tomorrow with the stoem it will only hit 18 degrees..
I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend's wife. My condolences to her family.
Have a great day ahead my friend. Hugs
Hi Kathy!
Did you get more snow? We got hit yesterday, 8 more inches. Spring, where are you?
So sorry to hear of the loss of your friend's wife.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
HUGS
Post a Comment