Today is the annual St. Pat's parade in Scranton! Having to work the parade for years at our family restaurant, it really soured me about seeing the parade. It really seems to me that it is an excuse to get sickeningly drunk...not my style!
The weather is teasing us, we had two warm days last week , then the bottom fell out, back to temps in the teens, and some snow. Again, it is in the 40's, but cloudy, with rain tonight. And guess what...Sunday...a snow event with cold temps again!
One good sign hubby and I saw....the daffodils, and tulips are starting to pop! I can't wait to see flowers blooming, and being able to work outside! The cardinals are back, as well as the blue jays, and they are extremely hungry!
My bil drove up from NC for the funeral of our mutual friends wife, and he stayed with us. It was so great to see him, even though it was sad circumstances. It was fun reminiscing about old times! We all worked together...great memories!
1 comment:
Hi Kathy, A belated Happy St. Pat's to you too. Wish I could say I see daffodils and tulips starting to pop but when I look around outside I still see mounds of snow. I did hear a bird tweet the other day though. LOL!
Have a great day ahead my friend. :)
Post a Comment