Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Random Thoughts

It's a bullet point kind of day!


  • I made my breaded pork chops for dinner, just got them in the oven.  We will also have Italian green beans I froze from farmers market in the fall!  And homemade applesauce that I am cooking.
  • Rosary prayer group tonight, I am feeling blessed!
  • My prayers are going out to all involved with the crash of flight 370, and also,to,the diaster in Washington state.
  • I am sitting in my sunroom, the sun comes thru every so,often, and it it such a good feeling.  But then I hear the strong winds blowing, and I know it is only about 32 outside.  Feeling so blessed in my cozy home!
  • Itching for warm weathers, so hubby and I can get outside and start working on the yards, cleaning up winter mess, and getting flower beds ready
  • Hubby is serenading me as I cook!  I love to,hear him playing on the organ!  Such beautiful music!
  • So tired of these harassing phone called from automated dialers!  I have the do not call list set up, but it doesn't seem to work!
Time to get back to dinner.  I have to set the table and finish cooking!  Enjoy your days!




1 comment:

Toni said...

Happy Saturday Kathy;
I too send prayers out to the families of those lost in the airplane crash and the Washington disaster. I hope they find closer and peace.
Warm weather coming in after tomorrow, thank goodness. I'm tired of the cold and the snow,ice,rain predicted for tonight and tomorrow.
I'm looking forward to the Yankees open day at Houston Tuesday night, my grandson and his fiance will be seating by the visitors dugout. They live 3 hours away and the tickets were a gift from his girl for his birthday. I hope I get to see them on TV. ;-}
Have a great weekend my friend.