Saturday, June 14, 2014

Relaxing

A Saturday in June, and it's a cool start.  We had some dearly needed rain which drove out the humidity after the thunderstorms passed thru, but temps dropped last night.  It's supposed to warm up into a wonderful weekend.

I am sitting in my bedroom chair, listening to the birds happily chirping away.  Nice weather in our area is really getting rare.  Hubs is over again to our neighbor, helping him on the sunroom remodel.  I have work to do in the house, but I am feeling lazy this morning.

Tomorrow my niece and nephew,are,having a cookout/pool party,  and I told her I will make scalloped potatoes, and also I will make her meatballs in my sauce.  Fun times!

1 comment:

Lori said...

We have been getting a lot of rain here in Missouri and it has been cool...in the 70's. I hope you have a great time at the party! have a nice weekend. ((BIG HUGS))!!
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/