I used to update with my backgrounds, changing themes, posting graphics, updating for the seasons. Suddenly everyone was leaving blogging behind and jumped on the Face*book wagon, me included! Now that old friends are blogging again, I find I have forgotten how to change backgrounds, and do all the old things I used to do to make it pretty.
Old age, it is coming on me fast!
After the last few days of very high humidity, we had strong thunderstorms roll in yesterday, and with it, the winds blew away the humidity. It is cooler, and so nice out! My kind of summer day!
Time to do the drops on my hubby's eye.

4 comments:
Hi Kathy!! I use websites that have backgrounds already made up for you and you just change the coding. I would love to be able to use the old country graphics, but I had also forgotten how to play with the format to do that and I do not have time to spend learning about it..LOL!!
We have a cool day today also. This will be a good time for me to go to the preschool and get some work done.
How is your husband's eye doing?
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Hi Kathy! I was so happy to see your tag this morning! Made my day! If you're on the iPad & want to tag, you have to scroll waaaay down to get to the tag link. So yes, you can still tag on the iPad. :)
Oh my goodness - your husband's eye! I hope it heals quickly Kathy. How very scary! Hate to say it, but most men don't listen to reason very well. Lol. I'm sure he will from now on!
Changing the blogger bg is pretty simple. If that's what you mean, email me & I'll try to walk you through it. You're using bg sites like 'cutest blog on the block', right?
Have a blessed day Kathy. So good to be back in touch! Hugs
Hi Kathy, I hope your husbands eye heals quickly! I am happy I still my web home and get to use my graphics. Come by for a visit when you can.
Happy Friday Kathy; I'm so enjoying how many of us old blogger friends are blogging more these days. I really missed it.
Praying your hubby's eyes heal fast my friend. Have a blessed weekend my friend.
Hugs
Post a Comment