Monday, July 28, 2014

Strange Storms

We are having the strangest weather today!  The skies blacken, and then loud thunder, lightening, and then tons of rain.  It clears up.  Then 15 minutes later, it starts all over again!

Today, was girls day out!  The last Monday of each month, two friends and I, have a girls day out.  We go to a matinee movie, then to an early dinner.  We have been doing this for three years!  Fun times today, but I am glad to be home.  

Today I did laundry.  Got it all washed, dried, folded and put away.  I have to get myself back on a routine, like I had before I worked.  I am better with routines.

Tomorrow I will make a meatloaf for dinner.  My hubby and son Mike, have their golf league, and afterward, a dinner.  I will make the meatloaf, then it will be flavored thru for Wednesday dinner.  I will have toast or something light for myself tomorrow night.

Here comes the rain again!
Jules
Thanks to Jules for this wonderful sigtag!


7 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Kathy! Our weather has been crazy like that too! We had a nice cold front move through today and now it's just beautiful. Hope your weather clears up for you soon!
Have a great evening!

Kori at Home said...

Hi Kathy,

Our weather was a little whacky too, but it was nice to have some cooler weather temps today. Hope that you have a great evening!

Judy said...

Kathy, I would LOVE to have some of your rain! We get teased with promises of it, but nothing ever comes. :( How wonderful your girl's night out sounds! Hugs

Toni said...

Happy Tuesday Kathy; We had a few heavy storms yesterday with some hail thrown in. Today it looks like we might see some sun.
Your girls night out each month sounds wonderful. I too am enjoying my weekly Tuesday nights out with my sisters and nieces.
Meatloaf for dinner is a favorite of mine. Save me a piece :) Have a lovely day ahead my friend.

Melanie said...

Our weather can be crazy here too. It will look dark and gloomy, thunder and lightening and be ready for the heavens to open and then suddenly it's sunny again and it didn't rain. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Lori said...

We actually need some rain here. That is crazy weather though. It is just unusually cool this summer here where I live. Glad you got to get out with your friends to see a movie. That sounds like fun. I need to do laundry. Enjoy your meatloaf!!! Have a nice day.
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,

We must be suffering from the same weather. I was driving home on the highway on Sunday and it was pouring rain on us, and up ahead of us the sun was shining like no tomorrow. I would look in my rearview mirror and it was as black as night! Craziness, that's for sure! Hope you have a fantastic day! :)