I am slowly trying to figure out how to use blogger again. I like how some sites, like Toni's have tabs across the top to link on. I finally looked it up online how to make pages on blogger to make the tabs! I am so proud of myself! I am not sure if the pages I made, like my homework page is done correctly. What I did was to make another blog, and then used that link. I think I am doing it wrong. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!!
I also did a post in my SWD today, the link is in the tabs above!
6 comments:
Good for you Kathy! You did it right! That's how I do it. :)
Looks great to me, Kathy! Off to read your homework now :)
Good for you Kathy. Looks great! Always fun to learn something new! Hugz!
Hi Kathy,
That's great that you took the time to learn. :) Learning something new is always fun. Have a wonderful day! Hugs
Dropping in to wish you a happy Wednesday Kathy. How was the local Yankees game? Hope they won. :)
I'll stop by later for your next post. Hugs
Your blog looks great and the tabs are perfect. I did the same thing as you for my blog - made another blog and just linked it. You can also just create pages and have them as a tab. Your blog is so pretty and fresh looking! I love the colors.
Post a Comment