Friday, August 01, 2014

Friday

I don't have much to talk about, but I didn't get to blog yesterday, and I feel so bad!  So, I am blogging, and about not much!  Lol

Today was kind of catch up,day, finishing laundry, and steam mopping the kitchen and dining room floors.  Hubby and I were doing some gardening, then the skies opened!  So much rain fell, it was like a river on our street!

We decided we wanted pizza for dinner, and called one of our fav places.  It's about 25 minutes from our house, but so worth it!  We picked up 2 trays, and returned home.  Yum!  

That about it.  If anything exciting happens, I will post an update.  

7 comments:

Lori said...

Oh yum!!! I LOVE pizza!! Enjoy. Have a great weekend.
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

Tina said...

I steamed my floors today too. Pizza is lovely. Have a good weekend

Kori at Home said...

We're planning to do personal pizza/mini pizzas tonight for dinner. Nothing like pizza on a weekend evening :)

Danna said...

Don't feel bad about not blogging. Maybe you're a 2 or 3 times a week blogger. I wrote a post on finding peace with blogging. Each person is different. I am still finding my balance.

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, how does your steam mop work for you? I am thinking of getting one. Pizza Friday sounds good. Have a nice weekend!

Toni said...

Hi Kathy;
I too love Pizza Friday. I had mine on French Bread today for lunch along with a salad. I miss ordering out but for me living along I would be too temped to eat the whole pie. LOL! Have a lovely day ahead my friend.

Marge said...

Happy Saturday. I saw the pix of your little granddau and wondering where the heck did the time go? Is she really that big? Holy cow!