Friday, August 08, 2014

Good News!

We had good news today!  My husband had an appointment this morning with the eye specialist!  Good news!  The eye is healing well, slowly, but no long term damage.  Thank God!!  He has followup in two weeks with our regular eye doctor.  He has a slight chance of glaucoma in the future, because of the hard blow to the eye.  But we will deal with that as it comes.

Thank God!

After his appointment one of our local churches was having the first day of a 3 day flea market.  We got some great buys, then on the way home, we saw another yard sale in our town!  Hubby got a tweed jacket for 50 cents!!  And its a famous name!  Two Van Heusen  shirts for 50 cents each!!  I got a Liz Claiborne bathing suit zip up cover-up, and a Liz Claiborne orange top, for $1.00 each!  She said she is putting more things out tomorrow, because the whole block is having a yard sale!!

Now I am cleaning our office, but thought I had better stop, and get my post in!!

Here is another great Siggie from Judy!  Thanks Judy!


4 comments:

Kori at Home said...

That is great news, indeed! And what fabulous finds too. I love the bigger yard sales, church sales for that reason. Have a great evening, Kathy!

Danna Davis said...

Fantastic! Such great news! Have a good weekend!

Marge said...

It'a always good to hear the good news. So happy for him. Wow! sounds like you got some great bargains. Good for you. Hugz!

Jeanne said...

That is good news!! Don't you love finding great bargains? I'm not so lucky at that but my husband and sister are.