Friday, August 29, 2014

Meme

 Happy Friday!  

I got a good nights sleep, and feel much better!  I am going to start out by doing the Unconscious Mutterings Meme today.   I post whatever pops into my head, which sometimes makes no sense!  LOL

I say, and you think:

1. Burp:  excuse me!
2. Inseparable:  two peas in a pod
3. Flights:  of fancy
4. Schedule:  conflicts
5. Bucket:  list
6. Divorce:  sad
7 Office:  needs to be cleaned
8. Tweed:  Jacket
9. Mattress:  pad
10. Priorities:  important


It's cool this morning, nice for baking.  I am going to make more banana muffins, and maybe some blueberry muffins as well.  I will freeze half, for my hubby and my "coffee dates"!  

I fiddled around with colors, and I think I like the way my blog looks.  I will keep it this way.  I love the background!  So Fall, the colors appealed so much to me!

I ordered a planner from Amazon!  I am a list person, and I do love planners.  I have my ipad and laptop which I keep notes, but I am also a paper person, and love to keep the planner in my purse.  Here is the one I ordered:    

Product DetailsIt will be here in 2 days!  

I am posting this early.  I may do an update later.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am eating a HUGE slice of the banana cake I made last night. :)
I'd like a blueberry muffin too, yep!
I really like the English "two peas in a pod" expression, it's so cute.
Enjoy your day!

Marge said...

Love the new look, Kathy. Good meme answers. Happy Friday and w/e. Hugz!

Toni said...

Happy Friday evening Kathy. You make me hungry everytime you mention what you are baking or cooking.. LOL!! Wish I could just reach out and grab one of your muffins.
I'm a list make and use the monthly calendar pages I make to plan out my month. Your planner is pretty.
Loved reading your answers to the UM. I may do it closer to the end of the week as I already have 5 days of post ahead on blogger. I love that we can do that. :) Have a blessed evening my friend. Hugs

Melanie said...

I do like the colors on your blog. I agree - the background is very fall and vibrant! I'm a planner too and usually have a special notebook for my thoughts etc. Have a great weekend.

Judy said...

Hi Kathy! I too love your fall look. Mine will be up Monday, but I'm tempted to put it up early. I'd love to have one of your muffins right now! Yum....muffins & coffee - I wish!
So glad you got a good nights sleep & feel all better. A good sleep can do wonders! Loved your unconscious mutterings! Have a blessed weekend! Hugs