Thankful for my family, and the many blessings given to me in each day! God bless you! Thank you for visiting!
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Rushing
From the time we woke up this morning, we were running! Breakfast, run for the car, errands, chores, yard work, running. Lunch, running, two trips to Home Dept, it just never stopped today.
I'm all caught up here now Kathy. I don't know how the week got away from me, but it did. Probably cause it was the start of our school week. I've had days like the one you had today, & bed can't come soon enough! It makes me happy to read about how at peace & happy that you seem to be since retiring.
I love the new fall look here! I will be changing mine to fall Sept. 1st, so not too far away! I can't wait.
I love the name for your little group - the Magpies! So cute! Sounds like you had a perfect day with them. Have a blessed Friday Kathy. Hugs!
3 comments:
I'm all caught up here now Kathy. I don't know how the week got away from me, but it did. Probably cause it was the start of our school week. I've had days like the one you had today, & bed can't come soon enough! It makes me happy to read about how at peace & happy that you seem to be since retiring.
I love the new fall look here! I will be changing mine to fall Sept. 1st, so not too far away! I can't wait.
I love the name for your little group - the Magpies! So cute! Sounds like you had a perfect day with them. Have a blessed Friday Kathy. Hugs!
Hope you sleep well . Have a restful Friday :)
Hope you got some good sleep and it's a more restful day today! Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment