We got up early, and went to yard sales. Hubby got a garden sprayer I guess you would call it, you fill it, pump the handle, and then spray weeds, etc. I got a cole of cute tops. We had lots of fun just driving and looking!
We are invited to Rob and Becky's house for a cookout, and swimming! I made wimples, and an upside down peach cake. We always have such a wonderful time. Rob is our nephew, and his wonderful wife Becky! They have two beautiful little girls, we just love! We get together a lot with family cookouts there,and it just is such a welcoming, peaceful home! They make everyday so special!
The weather cooperated, and we have a beautiful, warm, sunny day! I can't believe how fast the summer is passing! Maybe it's that I am older, that days just fly by!
6 comments:
That certainly does sound like a wonderful day, Kathy :)
The neighborhood is having a yard sale. Not me though. I've been out doing yard work. Have a great Saturday. PS I think summer is going by too fast too.
Hi Kathy, sounds like a fun day!! Yes, summer is going by really fast.
HUGS
Hi Kathy! I'm here catching up tonight. I didn't realize I'd missed so many posts (3 I think) from you! Sounds like you & your hubby have been getting some incredible garage sale buys! Makes me want to check some out!
So glad that your hubby's eye is healing so nicely. I felt so bad for you when I read about the milk & the olive oil in the bag that broke. Something like that has happened to me, & I know it's not fun. Hopefully the workers have been given the word to double bag from now on.
Sounds like you had a lovely Saturday with family. You're right - the summer is passing by so quickly! It will soon be fall. Have a wonderful day Kathy. Hugs!
I'm glad you had a good day. I for one will be so glad to get to fall and be done with the hot weather. When I lived up north, I loved the summer like you all do. Have a great day.
Sounds like you had a perfect Saturday Kathy. And no, I don't think the days are going fast because we are older, I hear my young nieces say the same thing LOL!
I love Fall but hate the thought that winter is right behind it! Have a lovely day ahead dear friend.
Post a Comment