I posted on my SWD, the link is above. Today I will be going to the movies with my two girlfriends, and then dinner. We do this on the last Monday of each month. We take turns picking the movie and the restaurant, and today it's my turn. I decided on "The Hundred Foot Journey". The trailers for it looked very good. And I selected a new restaurant that opened called Ambers.
Not sure why my paragraphs are starting in the middle of the page, but it looks kind of cute! I can't believe how much stuff I forgot how to do! Oh well.
I am doing some laundry before we go today. Mondays I usually clean our sunroom, kitchen and dining room. Since they are all open to each other. I did some chores. When I get home later, I will finished, and also steam mop the floors. I like to keep on schedule.
Off to finish my hair, get my makeup on, and relax a bit before I pick up the girls.

6 comments:
Happy Monday, Kathy! Enjoy the movie (looks really good!) and dinner! Have a wonderful day! Hugs
Hi Kathy! Sounds like you have a fun day planned. I've heard that movie is very good. Can't wait to hear about your day tomorrow!
I think the day of the week graphic looks great. I was afraid it was too big, but I think it fits right in. On your text centering, did you set it to be 'justified'? If not, it might center with the bear day of the week. Hope you understand what I mean. I think it looks fine centered though - like you said - 'cute'. Have a blessed day Kathy! I just posted my SWD, so maybe you'll come back to visit. Off to read yours now. Hugs!
Hi Kathy; Isn't it great to have close friends to get together with. That's how it's been with my sisters, nieces and I. Tonight is card night with them and I so look forward to it every week. Off to read your SWD my friend. Hugs
Hi Kathy, your friends night out sounds like fun. I want to see that movie too! Have fun. Hugs
Kathy I left you the no right click code in a private message for you on Facebook with instructions on how to use it. Let me know how you make out. Hugs
Have a great time! Your get together sounds like so much fun.
Post a Comment