Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Tuesday Memes

Happy Tuesday!

I am going to do a couple memes today.

This is Toni's, go here to play!

#10 Time Tells All (Fill In The Blanks)

1. It's 9:00 AM Sunday and I'm usually_back from Mass and making breakfast_at this time.

2. It's Noon On Monday and I'm usually eating lunch with hubby_at this time.

3. It's 8:00 PM Wednesday and I'm usually at my prayer group_at this time.

4. It's 5:30 PM Friday and I'm usually having pizza for dinner_at this time. 

Thanks Toni, another great one!

And this is Unconscious Mutterings

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. I think I love ::  my kindle
  2. Obsessed ::  with my coffee
  3. Dancers ::  love to watch 
  4. Guitar ::  wish I could play
  5. Hurry up! ::  get it done!
  6. Thump ::  makes me think of Thumper the rabbit from Bambi
  7. Conquest ::  a win
  8. Lights :: out
  9. Rose ::  my fav flower
  10. Birthday ::  party

Another great meme!

Looks like it will hot and humid today.  I want to get my housework done early.  Hubby and Mike our son, have their golf league tonight.  I am not sure yet what I will make for dinner.  I was thinking a pot of sauce, then I can cook the pasta when they are on their way home.  

Lots of hugs, and have a great day!





8 comments:

Kori at Home said...

I loved reading your meme answers, Kathy. I had no idea that Unconscious Mutterings was still around until I started visiting blogs again. So neat!

Lori said...

Wonderful meme answers Kathy!! I enjoyed them. Have a great week.
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, I don't have a Kindle but I have the reading app on my Samsung Note. Love reading at night on it.

Toni said...

Hi Kathy, wish I would have thought more with my UM answers LOL! I love yours. I use both my kindle e-reader and my tablet with apps to read. Enjoyed your answers to T4M too. Have a great day ahead my friend. :)

Kim said...

Hi Kathy! I enjoyed all your meme answers. :) Hope you had a fantastic Tuesday!

Jeanne said...

Love your meme answers. Sunday mornings are usually my only morning to sleep in. I wish I could play a guitar too!

Jules said...

Hi Kathy,
I had to giggle about the Thumper answer because that would have been mine as well.

Have a wonderful day!

Melanie said...

We usually have pizza on Friday nights. Loved your meme answers.