At one garage sale we found an immersion blender for $2.00, which looks brand new. I cleaned that up and put it away. Hubby found a rubber mallet, which he got for $.50 at another sale. He found a few other tools, not sure what they are, but he paid $1.00 a piece!
Here is what I found at another garage sale!
Yes Vera Bradley tote purse, a matching wallet and a matching cosmetic bag! I love V.B.!! Anyway, she told me $15 for all three! I about fell over! I love them, but unless they are a gift, I never outright buy them myself, they are so expensive.
Here is one my hubby bought me in Tennessee last year on vacation! I just love this too!
I am a happy girl! I have a few other that were gifts from my sons,that I change out to as well. They are a bit on the old side, but still look great!
My sil gave me string beans, I just got finished steaming them, and when they cool, hubby will bag them for the freezer.
It kind of looks like we are going to get rain. We do need it, so I can't complain.
Enjoy your Saturday!


8 comments:
Hi Kathy! Just caught up with you here. I love your Vera Bradley! So beautiful, & such an incredible price!
Your food sealer looks awesome. It does make it easier to have meals on the ready & to keep food fresher.
Now the garbage can - LOL. I have always kept ours under the sink. I am such a neat freak, & it just seemed 'nasty' having it out in the kitchen. So I'd side with you! Lol!
Have a blessed weekend Kathy! Hugs
Garage sales are awesome. I love going to neighborhood garage sales :)
Oh wow!!! I love your Vera Bradley bags!! WAY to go on your purchases!!! That is awesome. Have a great weekend.
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
I love your VB set! How lucky for you to get it at that price! I do love yard sales.
Happy Sunday Kathy, great deals on your purchases. Love your Vers Bradley bags. Can't believe the price! Have a blessed day my friend. Hugs
LOL! I can;t believe I wrote Vers instead of Vera. Sorry about that. :)
Wow, you scored pretty nice on those Vera Bradley bags! Especially that three piece! What a deal! I love the paisley pattern on them as well. I especially love that they are neutral. Okay, I think I am finally all caught up with you! Hugs!
Post a Comment