I have to apologize for my post yesterday. After looking at it today, it sounds so negative. I was going to delete it, but some of you left comments, and I didn't want to lose them. Again, I am sorry!
Prayer group tonight, and that makes me feel so much better! Looking forward to it, and it is my turn to drive.
I am going to make a pepperoni sauce over ziti for dinner tonight. I am also making some zucchini, with tomatoes, onions and peppers, which I will freeze for this winter. It is so much cooler today, and that just makes me feel great. After I get the sauce going, I am going to get some weeding done. It rained last night, so it will be easier to pull them.
Our niece invited us up for a swim tomorrow afternoon! Can't wait to go! It will probably be one of the last swimming days for us for the year. Things can suddenly get cold around here!
I guess I should have done this in bullet points, my thoughts are all over the place!
Thank you Judy for this great Fall siggie! My favs...apples, sunflowers, fall leaves and colors!!!

4 comments:
I love the new fall look, Kathy. I haven't visited in awhile, for which I do apologize. That sounds yummy for dinner.
I hope that you have a beautiful day!
Prayer groups do a lot of good!
Your dinner sounds delicious and right now I am hungry,so it sounds super good.
Enjoy the swim and no , the post yesterday needs no apology.
Friends share troubles and that makes them lighter.
Hugs
Hi Kathy,
Don't worry about your last post. It's a part of life and life isn't always so rosey. I am sorry to hear about the car repairs. I know how that feels for sure! Your dinner sounds good! Yumm!
Have a good day! Hugs
I'm glad you had prayer group to go to last night. It probably made you feel a lot better. Don't worry about sounding negative in your post. You had a lot going on! Hope today is lovely for you.
Post a Comment