Monday, September 29, 2014

I need to get back in a routine.  Especially for blogging, it seems I have lost heart, and I don't want to give up on it.  But I find, that I need contact with my friends, and I need to set some priorities.

They are still searching for this sniper.  I seemed to have let that take over my life, and I have gotten into a very negative, upset mood.  I don't want to be this way, and I don't want this controlling how I am reacting to life, to my hubby, and my family.

I may update this later today, but for now, I just wanted to let you all know, I will be posting more.  Maybe not everyday, but in some kind of regular routine.  I am off to a dr appointment.

3 comments:

Wynne said...

Hi Kathy,
My blogging has been sparse,too. I seem to have gotten out of the routine of it and am struggling to get back into it ;) But, I don't want to let my site and blog go, either. I do love the idea of blogging, rather than Facebook. FB is so impersonal (to me). Good to catch up with you. Hope all is well with you. ((hugs))

Toni said...

I think everyone's blogging has been sparse Kathy, I try hanging on and I find that when I upload 3-4 days ahead I'm posting for almost every day. Only problem is I get lazy when it comes to visiting. LOL! But I'm happy you have gotten over the negative mood my friend. They'll get that killer soon. Hugs my friend.

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, I sure hope the blogging does not stop. Looks like things were picking up. I know that something like you are going through can be upsetting. I have been through a lot. I also know that blogging my feelings helps. Also thinking on positive things. Praying you can feel better soon. Hugs. Please visit when you can.