Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Rambling...

  It's just how I still feel.  My thoughts are all over the place.  I have been away from my blog so long.  I tried to get in a few visits, but I thought I had better make a bit of an entry before I am forgotten completely!

The sniper still hasn't been caught!  It has been 13 days.  My niece, her husband is a state trooper from the same unit.  He was out on Monday from 7am until 5 pm on Tuesday night!  We were so worried!  I am keeping all the men in prayer for safety.  Please pray that this sniper is found soon.

I have been going about my daily routines.  As a matter of fact, today is family room and office, so I thought to take a break and make this post, since I am cleaning the office.

The days are just beautiful, even when we have rain, which we need so badly!  The nights are cool, so great for sleeping!  Needless to say, we just love the Fall.  Hubby can't remember where he stored my Fall and Thanksgiving decorations.  I am giving him a few more days....  and then I am going shopping for a few things!  Seems like everything has gone missing!  

Our hummingbirds have gone.  I am so sad when they leave, but the nights have really been cold!  I would love to live in an area where there is such a colorful variety, and they are around all the time!  

I must get back to my cleaning, and get finished up.  Tonight is my Prayer Meeting night.  I am so thankful, I really need it tonight! 

Hugs to you all, and thanks for your prayers!




7 comments:

Kia said...

Happy Fall, Kathy! Hope your hubby won't find your Fall and Thanksgiving decorations too soon ;) so you can go out and shop for more! :D

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, I had to go out and buy a few fall things too since ours are all in storage. I really thought we would have been moved by now. I hope they find the sniper or he is gone for good. We had the night stalker back in the 80's so I know how it feels to have a killer out there. I will be praying for you. Hugs

Melanie said...

I plan to get my fall decorations out of storage this week or next. I'm thankful for cooler weather too. I'm praying that they find that sniper very soon. It must feel very unnerving to have that happening!

Kim said...

Hi Kathy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family to remain safe. It's no fun being confined to your home out of fear. I speak from experience. We were confined to our home with the Joe Palczynski murders and the DC Snipers. Please keep safe!

I brought my autumn stuff out the day after Labor Day and I'm bringing my Halloween stuff up out of the basement today. I hope you share photos! Try to have a good week.

Toni said...

Hi Kathy;
I pray they find that killer soon. My prayers are with your family and the families and all the state troopers out there searching for him. Hope you find your Fall stuff soon. Have a great day my friend and take care. Hugs

Liz said...

Hi Kathy,
I do hope and pray that the sniper gets caught so everyone can rest easy.
I love the fall also. We don't get much of a fall down here, but I still hold the images in my mind and the feel of it from when I lived in New England.
I hope you find your decorations. If not, then have a fun time shopping for more.
Hugs,

Marge said...

Hi Kathy, I pray they find the sniper soon and that your life can get back to normal. Looks really pretty here! Hugz!