Yesterday I had plans to post, and I got into processing my tomatoes into sauce, then preparing for the freezer, then I made roasted eggplant for lunch, then cleaning up from all that! Then I made an ambrosia for dessert for dinner, and hubby decided to make polenta for dinner, since it got cool out! Oh it was wonderful! I should have taken a picture to see it on the board! Beautiful!
I had plans to go to Hobby Lobby for yarn for kitchen cloths, but I never made it. Hubby and youngest son have their golf league tonight, and also a Tournament Dinner, so I will run when they are gone and do a few errands, and visit Hobby Lobby.
I had plans to clean out my butcher block table drawer in the kitchen, and surprise! I got it done! I actually found two gel pens, which I love, and I also found about $5 in change! Yeah! Added to our vacation jug.
We had plans to visit our friend, who lost a sister yesterday! She wasn't even sick, only 56 yrs old! I made a blueberry cake, which he loves, and we visited for a while. The viewing is tomorrow night, and the funeral is on Thursday morning. I forgot to post that in my SWB, I don't know what I was thinking!
Our grapes will be ready soon for harvesting. Possibly on Sunday after Mass. We make wine, just for us with them. Last year, our white wine was amazing! I use it to cook with, it adds such flavor!
We talked to our son Chris and Sofia on my ipad last night! She showed us how she can write her name, she "read" us a story, and showed us how she can do a "headstand". LOL I just love her, she cracks me up! I can't wait till January when we can visit! She doesn't understand distance yet, and she wants us down there now! LOL
Happy Tuesday everyone! Another siggie from Judy!


5 comments:
You had a busy day cooking!
Your grapes sound wonderful. How nice to be able to make homemade wine.
Have a wonderful rest of the day today!
Yum, polenta is one of my fav dishes in late Fall and Winter.
Sofia sounds like a really sweet girl. :)
Have a lovely evening, Kathy.
Hi Kathy, I was add Hobby Lobby today. We just got one in our city a few months ago and I love to browse in there. That is cool how you make your own wine! I had a dish for our anniversary that had wine in it and it was really good. Where does your grand daughter live? Will you drive or fly?
Take care. Hugs
Hi Kathy; Never heard of Hobby Lobby as there is none in our area. We had Joanne's open up in a nearby town. I usually order my yarn online.
How wonderful that you still make wine. I miss that as my family made it for years. None of the italian relations are living anymore and the younger generation wasn't interested.
Your granddaughter must miss you as much as you miss her. I know how that feels too. Have a lovely evening my friend.
I enjoy going to Hobby Lobby. I have one about 30 minutes away. We also have Joanne's which I also like.
Have a lovely day. Hope you get your wine made.
Post a Comment