- I am thankful for Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and his blessed Mother, Mary.
- I am thankful for my husband, and my 3 sons!
- I am thankful for my daughter in law, Maria!
- I am thankful for my granddaughter, Sofia, the love of my life!
- I am thankful for a cozy, comfortable home, where I can find my peace, and be centered.
- I am thankful for friends, blog friends, and close friends.
- I am thankful that we have plenty of food to eat, fun times with family.
- I am thankful for this beautiful Fall weather! For the colors, smells and sights of Fall!
- I am thankful for being retired, and now being able to enjoy my family life more, and to do more for my family!
- I am thankful for living in the United States.
- I am thankful for living in a small town, with friendly neighbors.
Here is Toni's Tuesday 4 meme! Click on the linkie to play too!
#18 Autumn Favorites
1. Favorite Autumn Activity? Riding in the country, looking at the wonderful colors. Pumpkin patches, and corn mazes! Everything about Autumn is my favorite. Even having a coffee outside, bundled in a sweater! Heavenly!
2. Favorite Autumn Meal? Pork roast, with mashed potatoes, homemade chunky applesauce, and pumpkin pie for dessert.
3. Favorite Autumn Drink? Coffee, my favorite at all times!
4. Favorite Autumn Weather? Crisp, cool air, where you need to wear a sweater!
Thanks Toni! Another great one!


5 comments:
Happy Tuesday Kathy, I just love this post. Your bullet post is wonderful. Loved your answers to the T4M also. I'm so glad to see both of us posting pretty regularly again. Have a blessed day my friend. Hugs
Hi Kathy, I love you thankful bullet list. I talked to someone that had a thankful journal that they wrote in every day. Love that idea too! Looking forward to tomorrow's blog hop. See you then! Hugz!
Hi Kathy!! Great thanbkful list and wonderful T4M answers!! I love it. Have a nice week.
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Hi Kathy! Aww, what a wonderful bullet list! I also enjoyed your answers to Toni's meme. We should all remind ourselves what we are thankful for. :) Hope you had a lovely Tuesday.
Hi Kathy, just read this post and it was nice. Leave me a tag when you post so I can come visit. I don't have blogger to know when someone has posted. Thanks!
Post a Comment