Thank you for all the kind words. I am feeling better. We went for our bloodwork this morning too. We both have appointments Nov 3 with our Dr. I haven't lost weight, so I know he will not be happy about it. I hope my numbers are ok.
Catching up on laundry and housework today. I have a pork roast in the crockpot, and it is starting to smell good! In a small bowl I mixed: 1/2 cup parmesan, 3T. olive oil, 3 minced cloves of garlic, 2t dried basil, salt and pepper to taste, 2 T soy sauce, 1/2 c good white wine, and a little squeeze of dijon mustard. Unfortunately, these are approximate, since I don't measure unless I am baking! Anyway, mix that with a whisk, and pour over pork in crockpot, cover and cook on low about 6 hrs. After, it is cooked, remove the meat to a platter to sit, and mix cornstarch with a bit of water, add to the sauce to thicken, and cook a few minutes after it is thickened. Sorry, like I said I go by eye. I will service this with roasted potatoes, and oven roasted cauliflower!
I am joining in with Toni's Meme. Click on this linkie to play too!
1. Do you believe in ghosts, spirits, or the supernatural? I believe in angels.
2. Did you ever have a supernatural experience? No
3. Favorite horror film? I don't know if they count as horror, since I hate the bloody, scary, gory stuff, but I love HOCUS POCUS, and also BEETLEJUICE.
4. Finish this sentence.... Silently I walk in the moonless night... seeing little Halloweeners is the cutest sight!
That is about it today. If I have anything else I will update later.

5 comments:
Happy Tuesday Kathy;
Yummy your crockpot pork roasts smells delicious! LOL! I could almost taste it as I'm sitting here eating my salad for lunch. Enjoyed your answers to the T4M too. Have a blessed day my friend. Hugs
That meal sounds delicious. I love pork roast. All those ingredient, together, are a delicious combination.
I hope your blood work goes well. I had mine taken 2 weeks ago and didn't get very good news. Oh, well. It's just another thing that I will have to deal with.
I was reading some of your posts. Did you start to knit? I haven't crocheted in week. There are times that I go through spurts of sheer enthusiasm to bleech! LOL
I hope you are having a wonderful.
Hugs
Hi Kathy, I hope your test come out ok. The pot roast sounds so good. I am making chicken soup right now. Sorry about E being so grumpy. I like your meme, I still need to do it. We are lucky to get siggies from friends!
The sauce for your pork roast sounds amazing! I'm glad you are feeling better. I've been under the weather too but coming back to life finally. Hope you have a blessed day.
Your sauce recipe sounds lovely. Seems it might also work nicely with chicken!
I agree with your answer about the gory and scary. Not my cup of tea either!
Have a lovely Wednesday and I hope your blood work comes back with great results.
Hugs
Post a Comment