Sunday, November 02, 2014

Cold and Windy

  Happy Sunday!

Temperatures came in with a bang for November!  We got up this morning and it was 36 degrees.  The winds howled and shook the house all night!  When we left for 8am Mass, they were still howling, and blowing, taking your breath away!   Old Man Winter is trying to come in for a visit!

After Mass, we went to breakfast, then shopping for the groceries!  This is not one of my favorite things to do, but I am thankful we are able to get out, shop and pay for our food.  I am thankful for our warm, cozy home, and the love that we have built in our home!

Hallmark channel started running Christmas movies!  Hubby and I are pushovers for Christmas anything, so I made us a pot of tea, and we enjoyed a few last night!  

My Ipad is giving me fits for posting on my Blogger, so I am down on my laptop in the office.  My part of our desk is nice and neat..... hubby's is a mess.  He takes care of the mail, bills, etc, and I gladly let him do it, but he is not neat and organized about it!  Drives me just about crazy.  I am getting some ideas, for him, to file and keep the desk clean till he is ready to deal with bills.  I even offered to sit beside him and be the official paperwork shredder.  I will keep you posted on that!  lol

I really need to brush up on maintaining my laptop.  Since I got the Ipad as a Christmas gift 2 years ago from my sons, I have let poor laptop sit.  I have to get back into the groove!




4 comments:

Toni said...

Hi Kathy, just got home from my niece's and boy the winds were 30 mph and the temp was 41 most of the day. Way too early for this type of weather for me LOL!!
I too started watching Hallmark last night. Even though most of the movies are repeated each year but lately there isn't much else to watch on the 200 channels except old shows, etc.. LOL!
Have a blessed evening my friend. Hugs

Melanie said...

I didn't realize that the Hallmark Christmas movies had started already! I guess I'll have to check them out. My lap top went kaput so I'm back on my desk top. I loved the lap top because it took up so much less space. Temps here are 30's during the night (in Florida, no less!) but warm up to 60's and 70's. Have a great day.

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, we don't get the Hallmark channel here. I wish we did. I love my laptop and it was my dad's. I inherited it after he passed and just as my old one was dying. I don't have an Ipad, but I have a Samsung 8 inch notepad that I like reading on. I can only work on my web pages on the laptop. Judy said she can't on her Ipad. Have a great week. Hugs

Judy said...

Hi Kathy! We had a drop in temps too, but will be back up to 79 tomorrow. I loved the few days true fall weather that we did get to enjoy.

I love my iPad, but can't do online work with it. You can on blogger, but it's a pain in my opinion. Sadly, same as you - when I got my iPad, my laptop was put aside. Now I use my desktop for my web work.

Your hubby's messy area of the desk sounds like my hubby! :) Have a blessed day Kathy. Hugs!