Time has gotten away from me this week! We both had doctor appointments, then we visited AAA to get our passport card photos. I made an appointment with one of the post offices that process the application.
When we got there, it turns out my birth certificate wasn't able to be used, because it is old, and doesn't have the raised seal they need! Here I thought the problem would be with my husband because he was born in Italy! LOL Anyway, today we went to the Federal Building, to office of vital statistics, and paid $20 to get an updated copy of my birth certificate with a seal on it. We will pick it up tomorrow, and then I made an appointment in downtown Scranton, where we will be, at the main post office, for us to finish the passport application! Whew! Suddenly, things are getting hectic. We are try to get in Dr. appointments, get medicines filled, all that fun stuff. We aren't sure if we will be there for 2 or 3 months!
I had fun with the Blog Hop again. I am going to use it as my homework for November, just add a few more things to it. I am so glad our Chatterbugs got together! I really love blogging so much more than being on Face*book.
Thankfully, I don't really need to buy any new clothes for our trip. I might look for a sweater or shawl. I have enough summer clothes, sandals and flip flops. I really am set. And hubby, the same, plus I can pack less for him, cause he is the same size as my son, and Chris told him he can wear his things, not to pack a lot!
I am getting so excited the closer the time comes. I just hope to get this passport card finished, and all will be well


1 comment:
Hi Kathy, sounds like a wonderful trip you and your hubby are taking. Florida and on to Bimini. Enjoyed reading your SWD too. You are truly blessed dear friend. Hugs
Post a Comment